Sunday, April 3, 2011

Whatever, really.

Salam. :|

Just hoping that I can get through this phase of life. Just hoping that when some things become horribly, horribly wrong, some things can balance it back and make everything all right. Right now, my work is one thing that Im easily frustrated with. And if my personal life become the same thing, I am pretty sure that I will be in trouble. Because right now it seems to me that everything is not all right, and what Im afraid the most is if I am no longer in control. Because if Im not, Ill lose everything. Everything.

So dear WORK,
Pls be nice to me, because you suck me dry from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 530pm, sometimes more.

dear LIFE,
Pls be understanding and if I am selfish like this, pls let me be selfish, I have nothing else to look forward to. If you dont, cant or tired of understanding, tell me and perhaps lets both of us find another place, or even find another life, because we know, we are to precious to be f'ing angry at each other. So tell me dear Life, what is your feeling. And we'll work something out.

Truly right now the only comfort Im getting is the companionship of my handphone. But right now Im not so sure. Seriously I can handle nothing at this moment. Its like a town is at war, and all the guards are down. Enemies keep hitting at the right spot, and within few secs, all is gone.

I hope I can have my guards back.

I hope I can put up a fight.

I hope I wont give in.

Well, I can sure hope right?
And truly when I say those words, you should see my face. Even I dont believe my words.

Whatever, really. As long as I tak susahkan orang lain, seriously, whatever.

Regards,Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.