Thursday, May 5, 2011

Engaged? :)

Salam :)

First of all I am NOT engaged, YET. And perhaps never will be, UNLESS the engagement duration is a day before my wedding day OR few hours before my akad nikah. :) Yep I dont have any plans to get engaged because I prefer to be married straightaway. Skipping the engaged phase, if I can.

So I was suprised when a senior engineer asked me 'Are you engaged?' and I know he is asking not in a gatal manner because he is married, he is not a Muslim and he is OLD. Hee. So I answered 'Engaged? No, not yet. But going to be.' with a smile. Just because he noticed that I wore a ring on my ring finger so he decided to ask. And I like pretending that I am engaged, married to avoid unnecessary attention, not that I got a lot, but just to avoid questions that is closely related to my personal life.

Rings are accessories that I love very much. Not the flashy RM29/piece from F21 or Miss Selfridge or Diva. I rather spend a bomb for a ring that I really2 love than buying 5 rings that is pretty but doesnt last that long. :)    
I go for quality, more than quantity for special items like this. Its a one off buy that I just feel like splurging myself that weekend, and yep, I got myself a nice ring. Which makes people mistaken me for being engaged. Which feels nice. :)

This is a very random post. Gee has been very chirpy about my lack of posts, so random goes to you babe :)

Regards, Qila