Monday, January 17, 2011

:)

Salam :)

Just got back from a happy weekend spent with Gee and fam :) Sakit pinggang, bukan sbb drive but sebab Im having the time of the month, so semuaaaa sakit ppfftss. So the time of the month kinda spoil the weekend la a lil bit sbb I was grumpy and my mouth are too lazy to string some words and turn them into sentences. Sorrrryy syg :(

This week is going to be YEAAHH sebab kerja 3 hari sahaja. Thanks to Keputeraan Sultan Kedah and Thaipusam public hols on the same work week. YEAHHH :) Means weekends are going to be much closer heee SUKAA.

So this weekend spent by going to Perlis, just chill with Gee n fam, watching movie(Khurafat btw, boleh laa. Makes Gee jump so kalau nak tgk oke kot. Nex wik we plan to see Shock Labyrinth, kalau the reviews on the net is okay) and just spent time, together. It was nice, sbb the whole idea of us meeting on weekends are just spending time together. I dont need to go shopping, I dont need to watch movies, I dont need to drive around places, I dont even need to eat at special joints, just spending time together is cool enough. For me, sitting at Yasmeen eating nasi kandar and watch people, talk and laugh satisfy me more than watching a movie. Seriously. I love hearing him talk, sebab during our early courtship, I was the one who talks, A LOT. And I seem to spill everything about me so that he will know the worst and the better of me. Becos if he chose to walk away then, I can still mend my heart, I havent fall that hard, and my feelings arent that deep. But he seems to be okay with my flaws, and accept me for who I am. Now its my turn to hear him talk, and we are still learning from each other :)

So it is still isnt too late for me to list what I have accomplished for 2010, kan? ehe. Here goes :)


  • Graduated and got my Engineering degree :)
  • Gee meeting my fam and both fam meeting each other :)
  • We turned 1 year old, Gee+Me :))
  • I got CCQ :D
  • I lost 5 kgs TEEHEE
  • Changed for the better, IAllah, I finally worn tudung. :)
  • Trying to make  living, and being independent, Im now staying at up north.

Some of what I have planned I have still not complished yet, like my plans to get my Masters, my plans to make my parents proud and happy, my plans of having a family, my plans of buying the tiny 'If you think Im cute, you should see my mom' baby rompers, my plans of kitting up CCQ, my plans of buying a house, my plans of many, many things. I wish I am on the right path, and will continue until everything is in my hands.

So syg, my updates for xx weeks, all in one. My days arent that fun, xcept when I get to see you, and those days are only on weekends. So till I see u again nex weekend, I love you, without wax.

Regards, Qila

2 comments:

  1. hakak!
    wah, lama menyepi yer. hehehe
    doa supaya semua impian-impian awak menjadi kenyataan. hehehe.

    miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lama sebab nothing interestinggg is goin on. hee. miss you more, jaga diri tauuu <3

    ReplyDelete

So, tell me what you think.