Sunday, January 23, 2011

Life, Ifs.

Salam :(

In life, I wanted to be understood, but what happens if I dont understand other people enough?
In life, I wanted to stay the same, but what if people around me started saying 'You've changed, why?'
In life, I wanted to appreciate time that has been given to me, but what if other people dont have the time that Iv been blessed with, will I become mature enough to realize that other people dont revolve around me?
In life, I wanted to be the best, but what if the best means sacrificing other people feelings, and even hearts?
In life, I had certain goals, but what if the person involved doesnt want to be a part of it? Should I force them to stay, knowing they're unhappy?
In life, Ive been blessed with many things, but what if those things makes me arrogant, and thinks Im above all of them?
In life, I just want to be happy, but will me being happy make others, unhappy?
Will they love me that much to sacrifice their own happiness, for mine?
Will my conscience be clean when I figure everything out?
Will Ill be able to look myself straight in the eyes, and smile?

I dont think so.

So yes, Im 100% perfect. Perfectly unperfect.
And I have to deal with it.

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.