Sunday, November 13, 2011

Duit?

Salam.. ;)

So a lot of people around me are getting married or engaged, i would also, iAllah when the time comes. When the costs of the marriage itself is A LOT, i believe i can still cut down the cost, bcos in the end, it all comes down to you to make the choices.

Such as door gift. You seriously wanna give something that cost rm3 such as chocolate/mug/cupcakes to random ppl? If you got the money to splurge why not? But for me, eggs will always be my choice. Bcos eggs itself is a symbol of fertility, and hey, people can eat them! When I got the cute chocolates/cupcakes, I usually sayang to makan, and then berkulat like that je. Sayang kannn? Even eggs pon you can give them in nice box or put some stickers on them saying Thank you or what nots. Boleh saja donk!

Food is something I wont cut cost on. So good food = pricey tag. No prob, I dont want my guests to sakit perut or say Tak Sedappp. Not the way I want my guest to remind me of ;)

Baju. 1 outfit is enough. Banyak2 panas. 1 at my side, 1 at his. Sudahhhh. ;)

Hantaran. We will work something out, is not going to buy IPAD/IPHONE/SAMSUNG whatnots. Maybe shirts, songket (Terengganu is famous for those), bag, wallet, shoes those stuffs. We still need money for life after the kenduri.

Miscellaneous things, such as cards, photographer, titbits.. bla bla..

And guess what. Although I seem to cut all I can, it still amounts up to 20k for my side. Its a realistic figure, that one is EXCLUDING  house rents, bills, car payment,food for two after married. Hahaha. All of that for one day event. If I have my way, I am sure I can cut 1/3 of that, but not sure the family will go for it. HMM.

Butttt, although you can not cut cost for the event, you can cut cost by buying your honeymoon at Groupon! Bless this website, got Bali, Langkawi, Cambodia.. Langkawi ones look tempting.. So Qila wait for your honeymoooonnn hehe.

Nota : Entri ni adalah suka2 sahaja. I am NOT getting amrried in the near future. No plans yet. Moga dipermudahkan segalanya. And yeah, I believe one of the ways to save money is without having Engagement Day. Terus kahwin sajaaa. Hehe. Tapi sekali lagi diulangi, if you have the money, why not? Go ahead. As for me, working hard for money makes me very calculative, and I try cutting where I can.Berpijak di bumi yang nyata sambil mngecilkan periuk supaya keraknya juga nipis.

Sampai nanti.

Regards,
Qla

2 comments:

  1. nasib ada nota kat bawah tu wakk, kalau x, saya ingat awak pun nak kawen dalam masa terdekat jugak! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. syggg!

    nnt saya nak kawen sy bgtau k :)

    muahh

    ReplyDelete

So, tell me what you think.