Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Sayang.

Salam :)

As per the title, 23rd Oct 2011 will be my 2 years anniversary with Gee. Its been 2 years since the day we both had McD at the Alor Star Stadium, sealing our friendship into a relationship. It was truly one of my most cherished day, the day I become half yours.Ill be fully yours the day when dear daddy shake your hands, and that day, Ill have 2 men to be my crying shoulders. Damn I love you both.

Did you remember how malu i was at that time?
Did you noticed I was smiling so wide my face could crack?
Did you know how happy I was?
:))

So sayang,

Thanks,
For being my boyfriend.
For being patient.
For always being there, altho I know sometimes I can be a little too much
For taking care of me, because my parents trusts you, a lot.
For making me happy.
For being YOU.

We'll celebrate our birthday ni nanti k?
Ill wait for you.
Bcos 1 day, 2 days, a week is nothing, bcos if you promise me you'll be here, Ill just wait.
And you'll know where to find me.
:)

Rgrds,
Qila

1 comment:

So, tell me what you think.