Saturday, February 13, 2010

Going home.

Salam :|

So here I am, at W.Ulu alone in my room, listening to Yuna's Missing Star while thinking about the misery Im going through tonight and also thinking of the BF yang sekarang is on his way to KL with the family. Malam ni Im going back to KT woohoo. Can't wait. And Gee's flight is also tomorrow. He's going to BDG and JKT waaaa. No 3g for so many days. How?? Qila, bertabah!

Tgh packing things for KT, barang2 kek dah penuh beg. Adui. Guess I wont be bringing home anything else la. Hehe. Can't wait to start baking kat rumah yayyyy. :D

Yesterday delivered 8 boxes x 25 cuppies to Angah's customers. 200 biji kot. Gila ah. Hahaha. Tahniah Angah! :D

Balik KT mlm ni rasa ringan sebab my project is going smoothly, made 18 cubes already so buka sem will proceed with another 18 cubes. Dah mula cerah sket la. I hope. Hehe. I just have to grad this coming August. Mesti. Grad dengan kawan2, must be fun kan? :D

Utk family Gee, have fun and enjoy the trip! Indonesia is one pretty place :) and to my family, Im coming home tonight, malam esok kita makan besar oke? :)) Loves....!

Doakan saya malam ni selamat sampai berjumpa dengan keluarga tercinta. I miss them much much much!

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.