Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jauh

Salam :)

I am now officially in my blue room at home sweet home. Sampai pagi tadi around 615am, sama masa dengan Gee sampai dekat airport. So stayed up until he checked-in and talk for a while before he boarded the flight, saying take cares and have funs. Well, it will be another wek before I can see him again, face to face but we are always on the phone or texting each other during holidays. Ni with RM2/ msg, its expansive to have texting marathons like we always do. And it makes me really, really grumpy sbb Im used to texting him ALL the time hahaahaahha. But thanks to Celcom SMS, we get to update each other via Facebook, and knowing he's oke and having fun with the family, is good enough for me. :)

Bake cuppies for the family siang tadi, the main reason is to take my mind off thinking of him *sigh* Glad the family likes it. And ibu cooking ayam masak lemak cili api just made my dayyyyy. Sedap kot. Dah lama tak makan kot. Heavennnnn. :) So planning to enjoy the holidays as much as possible sebab no more hols after this, its all work baby!

I guess tonight will be going to sleep early, nobody to 3g with.

Till then,

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.