Wednesday, February 3, 2010

silently.

Salam. :|

Its 3 in the morning and Im stil wide awake. How do you expect me to sleep when my head is still thinking about what had happened. It spins round and round, reliving the moments, the words, the cold atmosphere. Its 3 in the morning and Im sweating because of my panic attacks. I can't seem to close my eyes, without feeling sorry for myself, for falling too hard. Well it just shows the deeper I feel, the harder I fall. It hurts, but I will never look back, because one moment of bliss, is equivalent with hundred moments of tears. Im starting to sound like my old self, and I better stop before Im her again.

Its 3 in the morning and I gotta feeling at 8 am I wont get good mornings, I wont get any I love yous and I wont get any take cares. A girl can dream, but I was always a realist. I trained myself not to dream, not to have too much hope until recently, when I started to believe in you and me. I guess life is not  a bed of roses. Well maybe it is, but there were too many thorns, more than the roses that I can see. Ouch.

Its 3 in the morning and I keep on thinking about the good things, rather than the bad, and I hope the person over there is thinking the same too. I have always been this way, and you have always been that. I accepted that, long ago. Perhaps I am too extreme, and some people can't stand me, and I admit, its not anyone's fault. Not mine, and not yours.

Its 3 in the morning and I started to fell wetness in my eyes, which I have been trying to ignore for the last few hours ago. And now, in the dark, I don't think I can hold it anymore. If I close my eyes now, will it stop? Or will it continue to flow? I hope the roomate won't notice, Im good at crying silently.

Regards, Qila.