Wednesday, June 23, 2010

a few things.

Salam.

Well first things first..

Happy Anniversary Mohd Azizi, I sometimes can't believe its been 8months, time with you flies sooo fast. I heart you. :)

Good luck Mohd Azizi for the test today. Anda bekerja keras, dan saya akan sentiasa menyokong dari belakang. I know you can do it. Dengan usaha, you can do almost anything.

Selamat kembali ke tanah air dengan selamat to both of my sisters, Alhamdulillah.. They both deserved the trip and the fun :)) And thanks for the stuffs. Ya know I loooove ya.

Then to me, a reminder of something important.

HOII STUDY PLEASEEEE. FLUID SANGAT SUSAH AND COMPOSITE SANGAT BYK PERLU HAFAL. PLUS MNGMENT N SAFETY IS A PAIN IN THE A**. SOOOO, blajar pleasa aqilahh. :))

p/s : treat myself 2 tipu Casio watches, one is in white and the other is in milky lime greebn. Oooh, satisfactionnnnn :))

Regards, Qila

2 comments:

  1. hakak! lirik tu sangat buat orang jatuh cinta. hehe. nak lagunya, bisa ga sih? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe of cosss. hit me kat gtalk <3

    ReplyDelete

So, tell me what you think.