Friday, June 4, 2010

XOXO

Salam :)

A hot day, as usual. Sepatutnya had my daily nap, tapi tadi dah lelap awal, so Im up, awake. Lagenda Budak Setan is now showing, can't wait to see it. But then mesti wayang full house so, taking my time. :)

Is now watching Gossip Girl Year 3 and over and over I keep thinking, when will these people see that lying get you nowhere? Haha. I mean getting caught is much worse than telling your significant others what you want to do, who you want to see. And if you really care about your significant other that much, you wouldnt even dream of doing things that would hurt him/ her. Kan?

Relatioships are a journey itself. Knowing, discovering new things along the way. That what actually makes you grow. Productive relationship does that to you. Glad to say Im growing. :)) Mentally of course.

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.