Saturday, June 26, 2010

of listsss.

Salam. :)

Its freaking hot and I feel like I want to take baths every 10 minutes. Panas gila. I miss my aircond so much. Huaaa. Lagi pulak have to study A LOT tak sanggup rasanya with this heat. Thats why I like to sleep first and then try bangun at 3-4 am, its cooler. Tapi dont have time to laze around, kena study study studyyyy.

So few things I want to do :
1. to book Putra Brasmana for my convo! Surat konvo dah sampai, CONFIRM saya akan grad this August yayyy.
2. to register in PROSBOC, haha gedikkk. Pls Gee, support me okay haha, nak the tshirt :)
3. to settle my exams and what nots in Uni
4. to get better, the cough is the worst.
5. to have fun with the boyfriend and bestfriendssss
6. LEARN TO DRIVE PROPERLY.
7. stop shopping. :)

Add nanti2 lah pulak. Have to study. Taraaa

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.