Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A special suprise :)

Salam :))

So berkaitan dgn title blog, a suprise that happens to be delivered by abang Poslaju in a plastic parcel that brought a smile to my face :) Hehe thanks to Cik Bihah for being soooo generous in her personal blog by giving me this top that i LOVE LOVE LOVE. Lagi pulak in GREEN, mmg my fav colour. So thanks again Bihah, semoga blogshop akan bertambah maju di masa hadapan! And kepada sesiapa yang terbaca blog ni, go check out her blogshop, maybe ada yang akan bkenan di hati :))

the cute top :)

Its been awhile since Ive got a parcel from Poslaju. Nampak sangat dah takde source nak shopping online, and pulak my M2U is still blocked, which is a good thing, kalau tak, the little amount in the account will decrease to being null kot. *sigh* 

So this has made my week and Im still figuring out bilaaa nak pakai this top. Wish can go dating2 with Gee so ade la alasan nak pakai cantik2. Kalau nak pegi Giant baik pakai tshirt and jeans sahaja okay. Hmm.

Finished The Lost Symbol like 2 days ago, nanti nak re-read lagi sebab sometimes ada hidden things that u missed the first time you read it. Sbb I tend to speed reading bila tiba page2 yang macam bosan HAHA. 

Watched Downsize Me pagi tadi, and it just give me more motivations of trying to keep myself healthy. I want to live and experience many, many things. So by taking care of myself, will permit me doing just that. 

Nothing interesting going on, will write if I have any ideas later.

p/s : Bilaa la torren The social Network nak keluar.. I seriusly nak tgk.

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.