Friday, March 11, 2011

Random

Salam :)

Wiken datang lagiiii~ Heee. Seronok2! 2 days of rests. Rest ke? Kadang2 kenaaa je datang kilang. Perghh feeling2 Employee of the month skjap HEE.

Just want to share, I used to love surfing and shopping things online. I mean, kadang2 everyday adaaa je benda sampai. Dah siap boleh hafal and cam bunyi abang PosLaju send barang ha. Tu zaman2 belajar and duit yang ada memang untuk makan and shopping semata2. Sekarang? I still like surfing through the things, tapi cuci mata je la. Shopping online is not a luxury I can afford anymore.Most of my money is for food, rent and gas. Yang lebih2 simpan sikit2 untuk rainy days, macam the time when my car got scratched, sakit hati sangat sebab hari2 tgk so I spent some moolah to repair it. Gone saving 1 month. Haih.

And since I now wear headscarf, I loveee browsing thru blogs yang jual nice and beautiful shawls, scarves. Rasa nak beliiiiiii. Tapi since I dont wear canggih manggih shawl style to work due to my work's nature, rasa rugi pulak. My work requires me to be on the move. Im on my feet every other 5 minutes, ke sana ke mari macam anak ayam. Actually I can settle everything thru fon je, tapi for a newbie macam moi, I rather go and talk face to face to understand that prob. Everything is a lesson, everyday :) So pakai shawl atau clothings yang meletops pun tak guna. Hari2 pakai boyfriend jeans, t shirts with cardi and tudung express. SIAP! :) And lagipun all those beautiful shawls online MAHALLL. I mean memang patut la mahal because of the materials, and the design, tapi pikir 2-3 kali jugak laa nak beli.. sebab for me, yang ada ni pun tak pakai habis lagi weee. So I beli inner kalerful banyak2, so nampak la the difference sedikit sebanyak HAHA.

Random : Lapaq satay and coolblog.. Pretty pls? :)

P/s : #prayforjapan. Hold on strong. Our prayers are for u. And harap2 rakyat Malaysia kat sana semua oke and selamat. Loves.

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.