Saturday, March 5, 2011

Back just for a while :)

Salam :)

Been away for quite a longgg time. Perhaps because my February wasnot that fun, but am not regretting anything TEEHEE. So here we are, MARCH! 4 months already into working life... which is...great. 4 months of living up north.. which is... great.

Apa2 lahh but my update for February is


  • I am 23 on the 18th! Yayyy happy birthday to meeeee :)
  • I scratched my OWN car, cost me RM200 to repair, my saving for the month, GONE. Sigh. Have to sebab of the guilt  have towards my parents. Dem I love them :)
  • I finally met Polar's baby. She brought a smile to my face everytime I see her :))
  • Berjaya puasa nafkah batin *WAHAHAHA* batin la sangat haha. Did not see dear bf for a month walaupun the distance is 90km/1h45m drive because he is away everyyy weekeeeendd :p


Oteh thats all.
Tired because of the new wedges which I lurrrrveeeeee and the money spending spree. HAHA. Queensbay sangat menggoda *sigh*

23 :)

So with that..

Regards, Qila

2 comments:

  1. awwww. rindu awak tau!

    kurus sangat kan? *ok, saya jeles!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. ilusi je tu. camera trick la syg.
    i misssss you too. cpt la abes master, n then cr kerja kt cni plss!

    ReplyDelete

So, tell me what you think.