Saturday, March 19, 2011

To the person I love the most.

Salam. :)

March 19th. My father is a year older, a year wiser. But I still call him birthday boy, despite he has been the man, the ONLY man that I put higher above anyone at all. The man I love the most, forever. Tak pernah takut untuk cakap akan sayangkan lelaki ini selama2 nya, sebab I know, he will love me forever back. I never say forever to any boyfriends, but to him, he is my forever. My future husband have a big shoe to fill in, because I expect my children to have a father just like my ayah. So dear future husband, pls berguru dengan ayah dulu before thinking of having any mini u and me running around ;)

Sedih tak dapat celebrate, adik was in campus and ufah just landed. Will make it up to them, promise.

Just a shout to my dearest, the person I love the most,

Azman T.A, I love you, and have a nice birthday. Looking forward for your next and next and many many next. I promise if Im not there in person, a text before 8 will arrive, saying..

Happy birthday ayah! Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki. I love you. :))

I love you.

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.