Friday, August 13, 2010

Grr

Salam :)

3rd day Ramadhan. And also my sister's birthdayyy! Happy birthday, I love you!! Presents nanti dulu yek, haven't got a chance to shop and sekarang as I am still unemployed, cash is a lil slow. Weehhehe.

Perut sakit. Argh. Tapi buat tak layan and buat chores macam biasa. Grr. Skype is being an ass, sebab suka suki off video call. Benci terkejut dengan bunyi dropped call tu. Haih.

Im glad for staying at home, ibu was not feeling well, flu and cold. So it is me who take the role of chef-ing for berbuka and others. Ada hikmah for everything. I wouldnt forgive myself if I cant help them when I should, could have. And Im glad even ayah approved of me driving around. Perhaps a further destination by myself later? Perhaps Ku-an-tan? Gyeahh!! Hahah, in your dreamsss.

I miss the time I spent up north a week ago. Dem missing someone is so hardd. Tapi when you meet them after so long, it is SO worth it. So sekarang bertahan and mengisi masa lapang dengan perkara2 berfaedah to avoid from moping around rindu tertonggeng2 and stuff. Wahahhaha. Take care for me, like I take care for you. Huaaaaa.

p/s : Selamat berpuasa semua, jom kita mencari keberkatan bulan mulia ni.

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.