Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tiger RAWR

Salam :))

Patutnya hari ni Friendship Day la kononnye. Tapi for me, friendship is something that needs to be celebrated each and every day. Orang yang kita sayang, mestilah kena jaga, sebab there's never two of the same person. So am not wishing it to anyone, sebab kalau nak wish, kena wish every single day! So tak kuasa mak. But I reallyyyyy2 appreciate all of my friends okay. Heheheh.

Anyway spent today with Meeeeraa just walking around and picking up my something2 yang dah tak rahasia lagi. Tak boleh simpan, nanti dia overlap howwwww? Spoil my surprise kan hahhahaha. And then just walking around and comparing prices of cornflakes, butter and honey hmmm macam bosan but its notttt. Hee.

Btw bought another selendang(hahhahaah) and 6 brooches. Gileeeee. 1 tu bentuk ladybirrrrd. Nomey..

Then petang pegi jogging and elok2 kitorang sampai rumah hujan. So gyeah. A nice dayyyy.

p/s : 3 days more. Yayy

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.