Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lullaby

Salam :)

So I guess mesti semua orang pernah tengok Twilight at least once kan? Me? I've watched it more than 5 times. Haahah. At that mo, Edward Cullen adalah imaginary boyfriend yang sangat popular. I mean, he is PERFECT. Pempuan mana tak nak, right? Well my favourite part of Twilight is when Edward is playing Bella's Lullaby. I mean, its the most meaningful part of the movie. Meltingz okay. Apa lagi nak, your perfect boyfriend compose you a song, a lullaby lagi. Haih..

Actually memori Bella's Lullaby ni di trigger lepas dengar time trun bawah tengok cite Melayu ni. Sengal, spoil tau lagu. Haih. Tak kena dengan mood. Shheessshh.

There can never be any Edward Cullen in real life. No one is perfect. But what I got now, is next to perfection. You can design perfection, tailoring it to your own meaning. So be grateful, be thankful and enjoy the moment.

Sex and The City 2 dah habis download. Kacang Dhal beli kat Gurun ni pun dah ada depan mata. Nak tengok ke, nak tido? Gee is not feeling well, he is resting so will only see him at Sahur nanti. Ngantuk jugak ni.. Haihhh

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.