Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Salah orang ni bang

Salam :?

Okayy tadi dapat call from unknown num asking for not Qila soooo I quickly said, wrong numbaaa.

Tapi bila fikir balik he kinda sebut keekee. Or Gg. 

Keekee is my tipu name in a few websites that I use for selling some of my stuffs. While Gg is my bf's nickname. My bf wont gve my num to ppl, he also wont call me that name. WAKAKAKA.

Tapi my num is not in the advert.

And usually I use my Celcom num for any transaction. Usually given after potential buyer email me first.

Keekee and my maxis number are never put in a same sentence.

Lagipun I only entertain calls yang involved potential employers now. And I dont put my screen nickname in my resume. Working history doesnot include selling Dorothy Perkins shirt online. But I could write self entrepreneur kan? Hahaha.

Btw, kalau betul nak cari, he'll call again. Or text. Or find a way. HAHA

Regards, Qila


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.