Sunday, December 5, 2010

My sugar coated bf

Salam. :)

Still hyper from the sugar rush i get whenever i see my bf, unexpectedly. Sukaaa laa buat suprise macam ni haihh.  But thats you kan? Suprises left right front back :))

So today bangun awaaaalll, pegi pasar and then petang sikit pergi Proton SC sebab CCQ dah 5k+ km. 30minutes je plus Proton is being nice to me sebab the charge was in my budget so yeaaa! And then pegi kedai dengan Zetty. Gee msg cakap he is on his way. Seorang Aqilah pun menggelabah nak balik and bersiap to meet her bf. Dalam hati berbunga and rasa macam nak jerit sebab tak percaya sangat lucky dapat jumpa Gee semalam and hari ni :))

Went to Ayam Penyet at Perda and makan banyak gilaaaa. Ayam Penyet tu not as expected. Mungkin sebab expectation too high hmm. Nak try yang dekat A.Star plak nanti k bf? :) After that jalan2 and just talk, before he sent me back home after a very nice time spent together.

Thank you for the suprise,again. Thank you for being there for me, again and again. Thank you for being you, again and again and again. And last but not least, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Be safe awak, be safe for u and me.

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.