Sunday, December 19, 2010

Till we meet again, love.

Salam :)

Omaiii dah habis pun weekend. Esok dah Monday balik dah. Sighhhhhh. So how's your weekend? Nice? Mine? It was GREAT :))

On Saturday dear boyfriend come here and bawakme go jalan2 at Penang. We were actually planning to go to PISA for the Career Fair. And of cos dating sekali lahh kan HEEHEE. End up kitorang sesat until 445 but still managed to arrived at PISA beforeeee the fair ended. So masuk tgk2 and drop resumes and everything, settled. Terserempak his cousin and wife with their little boy. SOOO CUTEEEE  :))

So before we went to PISA pergi jalan2 at Gurney Plaza, which is not my type sgt sebab a lot of kinda high end punya barang. Not my type sebab kalau beli Ill b using yours truly punya wang ringgit, kalau dengan ayah and ibu, lain cerita HAHAH. So cuci mata and bought these things sahaja :

Little Tree punya air freshener. Gee loves it soo much. :) My fav is Vanillaroma
Then off to PISA. Spend some time there and then pusing to Queensbay. Sebab ramai sangat orang due to TV9 punya SuaRasa we  decided to go to Sunway Carnival. Arrive there minum Cool Blog with bubbles yang sedapppp.
Cool Blog!! 
After jalan2 at Sunway Carnival then kitorang gerak balik Kulim. He dropped me off and went back. The moment I saw him brings the biggest smile to my face and the moment he says goodbye, makes me go teary eyed inside. But then I know our goodbyes are never that long. We will find a way to make sure that we will always see each other. I must learn how to drive long distance, and he must learn to trust me whenever I started my journey. But its nice, feels like its back to the time when we were both so shy and malu2 and getting to know each other. Rasa macam baru bercinta :) So the distance must be doing sometime right kan? Heheh. But then my limit of not seeing him is 2 weeks. Weekend yang tak jumpa tu mesti emo sekejap and then OK balik. Hahaha. So yea, Im grateful to be able to see him once a fortnight sebab the day I spend with him, makes up for the 13 days Im without him. Thats Gee to me. My happy pill that lasts more than ur Energizer battery, thats even more satisfying than your Baskin Robbin, and is even even more than the rush you get when spending tons of money on things you know, will never matter. Thats Gee to me. Im so lucky bby. :)

Lets stay this way, until we are old and wrinkly. :)

My Eiffel Tower patah. I sedih. :(

P/s: Tak sabar tgk email esok, hope ada GOODNEWS from HR, so I can go back to KT for a vacayyyy :)
P/s2: I love you, Gee :)

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.