Monday, December 27, 2010

Sunshine

Salam :)

Updating in the middle of the week? Hmmm doesnt seem like me at all kan? Haha. Is waiting for dear boyfriend to online so decided to update sikit :)

My weekeeeeendddddddd... WAS FUN! I drove all the way to Jitra and made it without getting lost. Hoyeahh. It was the longest journey to date yang saya pernah drive and it was okayy :) So dear boyfriend haruslah percaya kan saya dan bagi saya drive untuk ketemu awak. It was a last minute decision, tiba2 je rasa nak pergi jumpa Gee so called him, wake him up and cakap nak pegi sana. Of cos lah dia tak bagi.. AT FIRST. Then saya pun dah redho and suara jadi lain macam, serius tak buat2 oke sayang hee and then dia cakap, BOLEHH :) So siap2, isi minyak, topup Touch n Go and off I went. The cuaca was nice and sunny so yeahh :)

Spend the day together, it was funn :) Thanks sayang sebab teman altho I know you have a lot to do, thanks thanks thanks. Also thanks for the banoffe and tat telur yang sedappp :)

Ill b smiling all week long, when I remember the time we spent together. :)

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.