Monday, October 17, 2011

Introducing :)

Salam..

Its raining.. mmg kondusif utk tido ni hehe. Lgpun I am super tired due to the last 2 days mmg sgt hectic.. Letih sgt.

Se let me introduce to you my new baby :

my blackberry curve 8520 at the left. Oke yang kanan boleh ignore, thats my company phone hee :D

Rasa sgt puas hati beli sebab it was using my own money, keja gigih2 and I treat myself with this thangg, although hanyalah low end punya model but then there's always room to upgrade the phone, IAllah ada rezeki nnt kan hehe. So skrg masih kenal mengenal my bb, using Bis Bonus saja bcos I dont want to use line, it costs too much ;(

What I like about bb is its simple, its basic, but its another level of simplicity and basic. Sgt best for me bcos it has the func that I need plus func len2 like the FB and Twitter. Just nice bcos I am a FB junkie so yeaaa :)

And the BBM, gets me connected with my Indo friends, for freeeee.. and we can BBM while at work, haha bcos sometimes I can get a little bored, so kacau2 here and there.. Naiss.

Skrg just need to pujuk dear bf beli bb jgk. Your tabby is nice, but its nicer if you can BBM me too :)

Rgrds,
Qla

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.