Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sunday Night

Salam :)

Was watching my housemates getting ready for their dates :) such a nice feeling. I miss night dates, we used to have it so often during uni days. It was niceeeee. But now, due to the distance that Gee or me has to travel after the end of each date, we usually say goodbye at 5 or 6 pm, so either of us will reach not later than 9 o'clock either Jitra/Kulim. And lagipun I usually sleep at 10pm, making it impossible for me to go anywhere after 9pm especially on a weekday. But we ganti the time by seeing each other the earliest as possible, and try to do a lot of things in a short amount of time. Right now, knowing he is safe and sound is enough for me, although sometimes I miss him so much I will start my perangai and piss him off gila2. Sorry b!

I am grateful for the late nights during our uni years, and I am grateful for the days we share, doesnt matter if its just an hour during my lunch, or the whole day during a Sunday. I am just grateful for u. Spending time with  my loved one, meaning my fam, your fam, and YOU is the most cherished part of my life. My highlight of the week. :)

Looking forward to spend the rest of my life with you you you. :)

Rgrds, Qila

1 comment:

So, tell me what you think.