Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hugs.

Salam :)

What a nice morning. Woke up with that warm feeling of someone hugging you for the whole night, padahal bergomol dengan blanket je sampai pagi haha. But that's what we call little luxuries in life. Hugs, smiles, kisses and beautiful sights. :)

Some people are born pretty, some are born rich. Some are born with nothing and they have to struggle to get what they want. I am lucky enough to be born physically perfect and are able to have what I want, if I work hard enough. Jealousy is one evil monster, even envy is one of the mighty sin. I tried not to get jealous of people and be grateful for what I have. The Parents teach me that in order to get something, you have to show how much you want it, be it to excel in the studies, be it to accomplish a goal, be it as a sign of your achievement. The Parents never spoiled us, be we tend to spoiled ourselves by asking wayyy to much, and we misunderstand that in the act of giving in by the Parents, that is love. The Parents will love us no matter what, thats who they are. The ability to provide, to shelter, to love is what gives them satisfaction. Hey, looking at the smiles and laughs on our faces is what makes their day. They'll do anything for us kan?

This is an entry for my Parents, who I miss so much, who I care so much about and who I'd die for. I'd give anything for them.

Ahh nak balik! Tapi UniMAP tak kasi naik bas malam dah? Sila bagi duit untuk flight ticket boleh? Pretty please? Haha.

***********************************

After a longgggg date-less week, semalam ngedate and it was funnnnn. And terubat sudah perasaan mengidam nak makan dadih, had a cup semalam. Nyaaammmm :))))

A great day to start of my weekend, hoping to settle some work today. Till then.

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.