Sunday, January 17, 2010

YOU.

Salam :)

My bf is back in town! Haha bukan this town obviously haha. Tapi closer to meeeeee :D Alhamdulillah selamat journey nya. U had fun kan Mohd Ajiji? Hehehehehehehe.

Mohd Ajiji, saya pun ada plan utk awak, tapi SUPRISE, am not telling you in this blog! Haha padan muka anda sebab nak suprise kan saya dan buat saya tertanya2 he he he. I don't tell everything in this blog, mind you.  Busuk kan hati tanak cerita dalam ni sebab konon nak kasi suprise kat awak hahahahahahaha. Yg penting my suprise is under construction heee. N i really2 hope you will like it :) Tapi of cos being you, walau tak suka pun you will say suka just bcos to jaga my hati. Hehe. <3 yuuuuu.

My current repeating track : Deeper Conversation - Yuna. I even tagged Gee in my FB note with this song's lyric. I'm learning him. Like he is learning me. And he make a lot of difference to the world, my world. His skin is not tan, like mine and maybe my name doesnot rhyme with his, but ilysdm and you know it.

Ehe jangan blush oke kami puji dia banyak2. Wekk :p

Till then,

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.