Tuesday, April 13, 2010

marshmallow

Salam :)

Taking time off from the report writing frenzy to write in the blog for a while Padahal dah amik break makan aiskrim and oso isi angin tayar kete acik tadi. Wakakak. Now typing ni kejap and ill sambung my report, wishing it will be finish in the nearest time possible, Amin.

Today was the supposedly report submitting for my school. But moi? I am submitting it a few days late, due to my supervisor's requests to do a few more tests, such as Scanning Electron Microscopy and XRay Diffraction. Alhamdulillah, SEM dah settle tadi and esok just amik result XRD. Although XRD ada sedikit bumps along the road, sangat2 thankful dengan PLV tersebut sebab sanggup patah balik ke lab utk buat test tu for me. The names thats going to be written in my Acknowledgement is growing, sebab ramai sangat yang tolong, and I wanna show my appreciation :) Alhamdulillah, dipermudahkan semuanya walaupun sekarang rasa macam susaaahh sangat, but then this is only for a few days more. Go go chaiyoo. Im just a few steps closer for my Degree. Pls pls pls.

Dasar manusia yang tak tahu bersyukur, ada sesekali terfikir, studying in Electronics or Computer Engineering seems a lot easier, sebab in Electronics, jawapan dia sama ada 0 atau 1. Analogically. (Is there such thing? Aha) Tapi kalau my course dan yang sewatu dengannya, (Mine is Materials Engineering btw), we have experiments. Experiments that could be successful, or they could successfully fail.And you neeeeed to have explainations for everythinggg. And sometimes, its not even the real explainations. Aha :D But tehn do you think you could call yourself an engineer if you main tipu2 with the results? I still rmmber a sentence that my packaging lecturer said to us while we are presenting. 'You must be responsible for whatever that you put on the screen.' Ouch sebab at that time I was presenting this one part yang sangat emm tak konfiden, tapi present depan mereka2 yang sgt knowledgeable. 1 perkataan je. Suicide. Hahah.

So sekarang time nak sambung buat report. And Ill be reunited with the CAM tomorrow. Yeaaayyyyy. I like :D

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.