Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Schedules mchedules

Salam :|

Today, is like usual. Hmm. Am taking a LONG break from studying, my exams is on the 30th. Grrrrrr. Geram at myself sbb tak masuk2 apa yang bace. *sigh* Japg akan bergigih lg okay.



So that is my viva schedule. The last person of the day. Fiuh. Harap2 both of em are in a good mood, and wanna go home to their family ASAP that they dont have to ask me too many qs and I, dont have to talk too much. Amin. Hows that for a doa? Heheh.

Getting a supervisor like mine, who is a perfectionist tends to stress you out at first, tapi then I know at the end of the day, apa yang dia nak perfect sgt tu akan tolong kita in the future. And that kind of thinking yang helps me get through 2 semesters aka a year with him, patiently. So sekarang everything comes down to this one day, this 30 minutes of babbling what you have done for a year. Hope I dont stutter. tee hee.

So this rumours of us having to stay for another 2-3 months to take another 2 subjects is making me slightly happy. I mean really happy :D Staying here, means seeing Gee for a while longer and altho I have to accept the fact that no matter what we're still be living apart after everything is over, time is something I would like to treasure with him when I am still able. So if it means me having to study for another 2 papers, so be it. Bring it on! Ill study happily :)) Harap Gee pun sama happy, I mean kesian kan kalau saya je happy, he's not because perhaps secretly he cant wait for me to get berambus so he can continue go drive tengah2 malam without this girl whining mcm kucing sakit saying things like bawang and TV3 when she's mamai. Hee kiddingggggg :) Ya know I love ya kannn :D

So yeah. Sambung study.

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.