Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy birthday, Ayah

Salam :|

These eyes havent been dry since X pm today. And its still wet until I dont know when. Well, bengkak eyes are the 'in' thingy now. Yayy.

Happy birthday to dear Ayah, you dont know how much I long to celebrate today with you. Havent been able to celebrate for more than 3 years, and Im sorry for that. I still remember your birthday last year when I was in Jkt, I cried like nobodys bussiness because I miss home so much. Now I feel the same way. Qila care for you a lot, love you a lot and need you a lot. B strong like you always do, help me solve my problem like you always do, give me advices like you always do. All the health in the world, and pray that Ill someday make you and Ibu proud, no matter how long it takes. I love you.

Here's me, sending the love for the 2 most important men in my life. Azman T.A and Mohd Azizi M.R. I just wish they get the love Im sending, specially for them.

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.