Sunday, March 21, 2010

LAla lalaLA

Salam :)

So how was your weekend? Mine? Permulaan weekend yang sucks like hell sebab misunderstanding dengan Gee (well its not misunderstanding actually, lebih kepada World War with bombs, missiles and all explosive thingys, thats how bad it is), borang2 OMRs (surveys and what nots, bodoh betul, cakap lah nak buat survey takde la saya nak pakai baju cantik2 and bazirkan one whole day doing O f-ing MRs forms), pergi kelas yang harusnya 3 jam tapi jadi 2o minit shj (actually the class was CANCELLED tapi dear lecturer FORGOT to mention it and instead ask us to isi evaluation forms for the other lecturers. Owh sweet, so very sweet). It was a good thing that my problem with Gee was slowly cleared up *I admit, it was my fault, never to trust a friend that much again, esp when its a GUY*, and I got to see him for a few nanosecs *exaggerating* with his sisters and cousins. That made my whole Friday. And Saturday was quite fun, AT THE BEGINNING *why am I writing caps ni? owh Im trying to prove a point haha* I was asked to join the bowling team (because someone back out, I was not first choice, euw qila whats with the attitude haha). I never played more than 2 games for bowling, and during that 2 games I can throw straight like half only. So when they said I have to play 4 games, I was like DANG, you certainly picked the wrong girl. Well macam biasa I was f-ing right sebab after the first two games, my score was like 47 and 27. That was after the 10 throws. So muka dah macam pompuan gila and even the guys at my next lane are looking at me dengan muka * Alah kesian dia..* Grrrr.

So as predicted, we got no medals, for girls team and boys team and I vowed to myself that I will never volunteer for any bowling events, ANYMORE. Sorak boleh, masuk, hell no! Malukan diri sendiri, euw! After the match it was close to 3pm, solat dekat Masjid Zahir, and went to Tesco. Not sure of what to eat, we all ate KFC. Owh, kenderaan rasmi pada hari tu adalah Mini Cooper Kel-isa warna oren with a Kelantan number so cuba lah cari haha. It was fun melayan pemandu tersebut all the way from Kgr-AOR and AOR back to Kgr. Gee was away to KL, that explains why he wasnt there. Maybe tu la sebab saya baling senget kot. He wasnt there :( Gedik lah qila hahah.

So arrived home at 5pm, full and contented. Bermalas2 atas katil and watching summore movies. Ahh the life of indulgence. Malam tu tidur awal and as usual, fell asleep while texting Gee. Sorrrrryyy panggilan bantal adalah tak dapat dielak. I tried you know, I really tried :D

So comes Sunday, laundry day. Basuh baju, kemas bilik and meja. Nasib baik, roomate balik hari ni, malu kalau dia tgk bilik bersepah. Dah la kipas say fixed kena kat saya je. Hahha. Sorryyy :D

Ni malam sambung tgk movie lagi? Boleh? Hahah.

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.