Friday, March 19, 2010

Missing.

Salam :|

What a morning. Havent eat anything for 24 hours. Haha. Housemates dah tegur kenapa muka pucat. I just tell them 'Tak brapa sihat'. Although I know they know Ive got problems bcos I have been curling up on my bed for hours yesterday. Dan breakfast pagi ni is Far gtalking me, saying that I missed TITAS test semalam. Cuai nya saya. Tak alert. Dan sekarang I have to make things right by seeing the lecturer, and study like hell for TITAS. Kenyang perut dapat berita macam tu. I guess all I can do now is screwing things up. And Im good at it. I cant even say sorry right. Even when I write I tend to hurt someone. How f-ing pathetic kalau saya macam tu? Sgt2 pathetic la kan?

Blog ni dah jadi tempat condemn diri sendiri. Well I guess I deserve that much. Tak guna betul update banyak tapi isi sama ja. Haha. Ketawa je lah walau tak larat nak ketawa dah.

Ill get through today. I will.

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.