Monday, July 26, 2010

1st

Salam. :)

I was thinking of going out to UMT's Pesta Konvo today. Tapi bila mengingatkan minyak ada lagi 2 bar (ibu cakap 2 bar tu boleh sampai Dungun, tapi dengan cara pemanduan saya, maybe sampai Chendering je kot. Brake, Gas, Brake, Gas, Emergency Brake.. Repeat) so takpelah, cancel.

So ajak la the girls to eat GCB at McD for maybe lunch tomorrow tapi the girls ada yang puasa, so kalau nak kua pun after Maghrib. So am not driving tomorrow, malam2 tak boleh drive lagiii.. *sigh*

And tomorrow is the first 1000km/ a month service for Cucoq. Awww... dah sebuulan.. and dah 1000km dia jalan.. *teary-eyed*

Well maybe macam gedik tak hengat tapi dis is a really big deal for me. Just like formatting my laptop. I think the  slowness of my laptop really is the identity of it. Haha. Pls dont say judge a laptop by its owner, I am not slow okay. Bila nak format I have to think of all these softwares that I need to install back. iTunes, printers, PC Suite for Nokia, Skype, GTalk etc etc. So benda renyah ni la yang I hateeee so much. Grr. Ni lah padahnya malas update anti-virus. :(

So Ill be getting the laptop tomorrow, tgk lah apa yang berubah. Grrrrrr.

p/s: Macam mana nak stop makan nasi? I loveee nasi so much. Haih.
p/s2: Buat pengat durian tadi. SEDAPPP.
p/s3: Digicam dah berjaya diformat. YEAYYYY

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.