Thursday, July 1, 2010

rojaks

 Gee masakkkk. Haha

 Donashiiii. Sedapp

 
 The tipu casio watches, I think they give me rashes. Argh. The silver one is the original one :)

 
 makanan seronok di kala sakit nak demam. twiggies and FULL CREAM milk :)). Fatty fattyyyy

 
 The kelabu and the abang. Pweety, tengah dibasuh beraknya haih.

 Salam :)

Not much too write, im in the middle of studying because tonight i am going to partee soo malas nak baca malam. am pulun-ing in the day. tak kesah dah kalau fail pun, I CAN GRAD ALREADY! am not coming back unless for convocation yeehaa. its raining and i hope our bbq is still on haih. i miss my bf but he is sleeping bcos he already had his last exam. my feet is fast asleep and i hate the semut2 feeling afterwards. am bloated with cadbury bytes and delicia butterscotch. i need a home cook meal that i cook myself and i need to get myself organized. i have tons of things lined up for me once i stepped on KT soil, namely learn to drive, catching up with my bffs and also job seeking. im giving myself tempoh until end of this year, no job, means im going to further. that way i will have my master before i am 25 i'Allah. if got job, will be very kedekut bcos have to divide the money. PARENTS, PTPTU woops PTPTN, car loans, FUEL haih, neccesities (hope ill get a job in KT if not have to pay house rent summo), AQILAH-for president fund and future savings. Many responsibilities and I am just 22 huwaa. Help, i need a future planner, job planner, life planner and budget planner, ASAP. not complaining about my life, so far its been a bliss, tapi sooner or later i have to be my own person and i dont have the luxury to just take a year off and go backpacking or go for a journey of soulsearching. those are craps, they only want to delay the process of being an adult. after a year, 2 years, XX years if u still dont find 'yourself' what do r u gonna do? be someone else? now u got my point kan, soulsearching is crap. haha. bitter la today ish. 

so whats your graduation story? tee hee.

btw nescafe black roast tak sedap. and did i tell i save rm300 due to my saman being taken care of? yay. saving. now have to diet if not will have to SPEND BANYAK DUIT DUE TO NEW CLOTHES. the old ones wont fit anymore. i sayang my old clothes, nak pakai NAK PAKAI NAK PAKAIII. have harus wajib perlu muat old clothes. support sikit pls ppl. nak look stunning time convo. so boyfriend will be very proud and sayang me more. and the other boys can just look and gigit their jari knowing i am soo happilyyy takennnn.

ngarot dah, i need to study fluid. sori 4 the rojak entry, i am not stable at the mo.

lagu usher yeah tenet te net, tenet te net. I LOVEEEEEE

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.