Saturday, July 10, 2010

:)

Salam :)

So the new image. Hm. Perhaps too sudden tapi nothing is too sudden. What concern me is that my before pics are everywhere. I cant control what other people upload nor I want to hide what I have uploaded of the before pics, but I will no longer distribute other pics that shows what I have covered, namely my hair. 

Saya bukan baik sangat, and saya juga ada memori dan kenangan tentang perkara2 yang lepas, and paling penting I share those moments with the people I care about, its not fair for them to be restricted just because of me. This is what I feel, so perhaps its not the best of ideas, but, that is me. 

So dalam usaha untuk menukar gambar2 seboleh mungkin. Menjadi lebih baik is never too hard. Cuma terletak atas awak je nak atau tak nak. Saya dah lama cakap tak nak, its nice to finally say nak. 

The smile on my parents face. The words of dear sister 'SERIUSSS?' hahah. The questions and Alhamdulillahs from the boyfriend. Hehe. You guys made my day. Am doing this for the people I love, am doing all of this for me. 

I just want to be better. :)

p/s : meet Cucoq. He's so white he sparkles hehehe

Regards, Qila

3 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah qila.I'm so proud of u darla:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ema : thankss. Alhamdulillah jgk :)

    @farah : thanks love. Alhamdulillahhh :))

    ReplyDelete

So, tell me what you think.