Thursday, July 22, 2010

Growing up. :(

Salam :)

Oh why oh why my wireless wont give me its signal right now?? Mungkin kah sebab saya suka2 hati off on off on dia tadi? Wireless, you should not be that demanding okayyy. Pffts. So sekarang I am stuck using good ol broadband.. Nasib ada bb.

So right now, its raining here in KT, lebatttt okay. Its slightly cooler than before. Yayy. Tak pegi jogging, ibu was tired so stayed at home, masak nasi and then goreng2 for dinner.

Soooo perhaps Ill go through major changes in life, I still cant accept it, and wish that something, anything would happen to prevent me from going anywhere I am going. I actually dreamt of being a lazy ass sampai perhaps after raya so to decide on something that is going to happen in the near, near, near future is kinda.. shocking. I planned with ibu to cook good healthy food during Puasa. To remind each other of not eating to much, see I planned that I will be a bibik for at least a couple more months. So to have that dreams crushed, Im somewhat is removed from the safety zone, and will be thrown to the place of 'Making New Changes'. Doesnt seem nice does it. Well it have some perks, mainly GEE. Tapi.. Although its a real good thing.. Tapi.. You know when everything is right, when people ask u what's holding you back and you got no answer for that, TAPI, you had this feeling that sounds like.. 'Is this the thing that I am going to do? Now?' Plus home is so far away.. I thought Id get over it, well its been 4 years already but I am still daddys little girl and hatessss to be away from home. Plus, Iv get used to every luxury I have here. Argh.

But there's still time to take back everything. Ill just have to, Ive thought about it again, and Im sorry I couldnt take it. And ill be happy. Right?

Dem.

Regards, Qila