Tuesday, May 11, 2010

be happy.

Salam :)

Woke up, and feeling bloated sebab had a very late night dinner slash supper. Gee datang Perlis bcos he wanted to spend time with his friends, they are going home today. So before he went to his kolej (we live in diff kolej btw, sometimes in different state haha) he picked me up 1st bcos he knew I havent been eating anything for the whole day. Went to have 'dinner' and talk for a while, but it wasnot enough, the date was too short :( I was yawning bcos I was too full, plus, puffy eyes makes me sleepy. Give me a chance to make it up later boleh love? :))

So another 3 days being here. Slow2 the feeling starts to show. Im a panic freak, benda ni akan jadi each time Ill be moving somewhere new. Although my home in KT is not that new of a place, tapi thinking yang Ill be home *macam Gee cakap* for good, is somewhat making me anxious. Oke lah sebelum2 ni cuti je, kadang2 tak cuti pun as Im always busy and have things to do at uni during holidays, tapi sekarang, cuti forever la lebih kurang. Benda ni dah jadi after I come back from UK trip, and my Indo Program. Bangun pagi2 and feeling lost, macam 'Eh aku kat mana ni' and also rasa depressed sbb kena adapt with new environment. So blog ni nak cite pasal apa nanti? Hari2 buat cupcake, tido, makan, 3G dengan Gee, and so on and so on. Haih.

Im happy I finished my degree, tapi at the same time sedih nak tinggalkan environment ni. Lebih2 lagi sebab I have great, great friends, and of cos lah my boyfriend n fam is here. Tapi insyaAllah, ada rezeki Ill come back here. Paling2 lewat pun untuk konvo.

Dah buat checklist yang akan disetelkan kat rumah nanti, like if Im furthering, have to bincang with ibu about the lodging, transport. And then only Ill settle with the lecturers here. Kalau rezeki untuk kerja, Alhamdulillah. Mana2 dapat pun Im grateful, nak balas budi ibu dan ayah and saving for our futures, insyaAllah.


lets be this happy, like forever. :)

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.