Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Degree, done

Salam :)

Sedang tersenyum lebar saat ni sebab finally, dah setel my viva. So I'm done with my Degree walaupun tak secara rasmi lagi, Alhamdulillah.

So memang la ada correction dan lain2. Tapi Im taking time off tonight sebab sangat letih and sleeepyyy. The presentation went well, within 30minutes and luckily salah seorang panel was not able to attend, so oke lah sebab sorang panel lagi is well known for her tolerance and shes v kind. So tadi macam sembang dengan orang yang lebih tua je la. I was able to answer all questions, and everyone was satisfied :))))

Tomorrow is Gee's presentation, tak sure am going or not sebab tak ada transport, and lagipun Gee cakap he's not comfy with people watching him present, so perhaps will see him after his presentation sebab malamnya ada dinner date with the gfs :)))

So tonight will sleep with a peace of mind, that Im completing my degree, finally. :)

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.