Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I hearts

Salam :)

Not that much of an update, except that Im on webcam like all the time with Gee, so yea, tak keluar bilik pun tak apaaaa. I dont minddddd hahaha. Its nice. :)

Dan saya sedang membuat list untuk my sisters so they dont have to susah2 fikir apa nak beli for me on their trip nanti. Am I the most sweetest sister or whattt?? Hahahhaha. They have to buy my I heart t-shirts wherever they go as Im a collector for I hearts t-shirts. Sekarang dalam collection is London, Hong Kong and Paris. I totally forgot to buy Jakarta and Bandung when Im there haritu. Nvrmind. So that is what I want when they go for their trip. Heee. Tak kisahlah Im not there yet or what so ever. I just want the t-shirts :)))

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.