Wednesday, May 26, 2010

bla bla

Salam. :|

Just an ordinary day, again. Woke up late (hee) and watch TV. Watched 'After 12' that is hosted by Jamie Aditya, you can find it in channel 703 or 707 I always confused them and for today's reruns, it features Jakarta!!! Well, Jamie Aditya is from Jakarta so when I switched that channel I was terkejut sebab the host can talk Bahasa. Bahasa Indonesia Gaul is my 3rd favourite language after Bahasa Malaysia and English of course, so I always get pretty excited when I hear Indonesians talk. And I am pretty good in Bahasa Indo because I spent close to 4 months mingling, studying and shopping with Indonesians while Im in Jakarta a year ago. Taxi drivers, the SAs all assume that Im Indonesians, which I take as a compliment, for being able to adapt to their culture and language in a short period of time. Well have to thank the sinetrons, Jelita and suchs that I am able to speak the language fairly fluent. So watching the tv shows stirs up memories while Im there, the places like Monas, Grogol, Tomang, Senayan, Cilandak and the malls, OMG the malls.. Taman Anggrek, Sencity, Grand Indonesia (My fav because of its architecture), PIM, Citos and many more. We used to just wander around the malls (because we dont have the rupiahs to spend) and just look at Indonesia beautiful people. The food!! Ayam penyet, tempe, pisang cokelat, gorengan, nasi goreng gila (heaven although the name's crazy) and pop ice. nyammmmy..

The sisters are going on an Euro Trip, without me. Hehe, no hard feelings, I had my fun during my trip 2 years ago, so yea, I wish them safe, great journey, and lots of things for me when they come home yayyy :))) Tp sedikit sedih sebab tak boleh hantar diorang di KLIA, I am most probably will be busting my arse studying for another 3 subjects. Subjects top ups sucks. So yea, kissing gooodbye to getaways in KL. :p

So i am going back to Perlis after approx 2 weeks holiday-ing for subjects top ups. 3 subjects, 9 credit hours. Gilaaa tak?? I am supposed to be finding a job right now and I have to go back study. Not that I am complaining, I can see Gee for approx another 5 weeks but we both know, I am going back to Trg sooner or later. But I apreciate the time, and we'll spend it wisely so there would be no regrets, insyaAllah. And am going back on Sunday. Yes. Baru berjumpa gfs sekali and I have to go back already. Gfs, have fun oke, without me. :((

Wateverrr.

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.