Sunday, May 9, 2010

Doodle


Salam :)

Had a very longgggggg day. Actually biasa je, tapi sebab kitorang dah lama tak spend time on the road that long, it seems so longg. Tapi yang penting lunch nasi kandar ayam goreng, with telur sotong. NYAMMM. Sedap oke. Then went to search for my dinner dress, got dinner today (on the 9th), its polka dot navy to match with Gee's shirt, Alhamdulillah it was easy to find, and I fell in love immediately. Plus the price is like YEAHHH :))) Got another 2 shirts, white and frilly and beautiful and girly. I likee :))

Also got this thing hari ni. Beli 3. 1 for me, 1 for Gee, 1 for Angah (for her bday, and she can use it to write cupcakes prices whenever she's opening a stall hee )

I love this thing, its sooooooo distracting. Hampir2 amik yang Majad haritu haih. Bila jumpa hari ni, I went wild :)))) Btw yang ni cntik, mine is a little cikai haha


Around 630pm went to K.Perlis with Armie and Zarimie to hang out. Then makan ice cream goreng, 4 biji sorang. Mula2 kitorang order 8 (each person got 2) tapi then Zarimie order lagi 8. Started to berbuih mulut when I reach the 2nd one. Gila muak, and kenyang. But satisfaction!

Esok have to book hotel, and also find Harummanis for the parents. Later.

Regards, Qila 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.