Friday, May 14, 2010

Selamat.

Salam :|

Finally reached home, and now officially in a new phase of my life and relationship.

Life : Working, furthering. Im taking time to choose, I want to relax first. :)

Relationship : Long distance. Approx 500km apart. :( Arghh LDR!!

I wanted to work, and if I can, I also want to further. Ill see what comes first. But it would be nice if I can do both. So wish me luck, and opportunities. :) I actually just want to work simple first. Receptionist, cashier that sort of thing. Just to get me going you know. To get the working vibe, and also to earn some cash. Im paying installments now, so yea. Responsibilities, responsibilities. Tp sukaaaaa :))) After that then I want to work WORK. Real work I mean. We'll see, Im confused myself haha.

So 500km is separating us right now, but thanks to Skype, YM, Gtalk, phoneessss, I think the distance can be shortened. Its not as if we're in diff country, or even diff time zone. We both need to adapt with us being far from each other, so sangat perlu LESS sulking, LESS fights and more lurrrveeeee. Oke sayang? :) Ill see u in a blink love love.

Rumah is in disaster mode due to the renovation bleurghh. Serabut oke rumah. Tapi after da siap, I think the house will be looking pretty gooodd. And thank God for aircond. Save my lifeeeeeeee. :)) Am not coming out from this room for at least 45 years of my life :)

Gee is at KL, didnt get a chance to meet up at Gurun, no rejeki. Hmm. Tapi yesterday he already met the Parents so weehooo. Am happyyyyy. Too bad he cant join us for dinner. Hmm nex time k love, we'll set up family dinner together, that wud be nice kan? It wud be super fun :))

Harumanis was great. :)

Sate Lanang was superb. :)

Home is as usual, comforting. :)

Being away from your boyfriend, cancels out everything. :(

Okayyy I am exaggerating. I love being at home, and I love Gee. Wish I can have both.

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.