Monday, May 17, 2010

Pics



Salam. :)

Images from the webcam, and feeling like wanna express how I am feeling right now. Hehe. Its just plain loveeeee.

And hearing the sound coming from other people's car, always make me remember how comforting the humm of PCP's engine. How the ignition sounds, how the 'tett tett tett' sound when Gee reverse the car. How I asked him on our early dates, 'Kenapa gear reverse kete ni sebelah gear 1?' How he always wants to open the window when we go through auto car wash, which is of cos the passenger side, with me sitting in it. The one time I went a little bit crazy and want to honk at a sleeping gas attendant. How we stop at many various gas station to pee, and sometimes to just buy dadih/ air freshener. I miss the mango ones. Hehe. So many sweet memories, and not to mention the fights on the road. The time when PCP had door problems and my door cant be opened from inside, how sweet people must thought my boyfriend is, and how gedik I am to let my boyfriend open the door. Haha, sweet times, until the door is fixed. Grrr. I miss the cat on the dashboard, miss fixing so it sits properly. Miss drying my hair by rolling the window down, and stocking up Mentos, just in case for Gee if he gets sleepy when he's on the way back.

Yeah, its all about the humm of the car. And the person behind the wheel. And this blog is somewhat dedicated to him. Hehe. He's family too. :)

Regards, Qila

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, tell me what you think.